Price of Gas,CA Gas Prices,Mileage Tips,Average Gas Price,Compare Gas Prices,Cheap Gas Prices
Find best gas prices,gas price,price of gas,ca gas prices,average gas price,compare gas prices,cheap gas prices,current gas prices,prices of gas,gas pricing,cheapest gas prices – Yellow Pages Coupons, lowest gas prices,gas prices today,best gas prices,lowest gas price, gas station prices,business gas prices,low gas price,cheap gas, gas card,fuel prices,gas cost,fuel price,cheapest gas,gas credit card, gasbuddy,cost of gas,gas buddygasoline price,gas find, gas lowest,fuel cheap,price of gasoline, gas gift card,find gas station
FOR MORE AUTOMOTIVE COUPONS AND SAVINGS DEALS, CLICK HERE:
MONEY-SAVING GAS TIPS
The surest way you can improve your fuel cost problem is to change your motoring habits. Listed below under four categories are 30 effective methods of doing so… no need to buy expensive add-on equipment.
1. Avoid prolonged warming up of engine, even on cold mornings – 30 to 45 seconds is plenty of time.
2. Be sure the automatic choke is disengaged after engine warm up… chokes often get stuck, resulting in bad gas/air mixture.
3. Don’t start and stop engine needlessly. Idling your engine for one minute consumes the gas amount equivalent to when you start the engine.
4. Avoid “reving” the engine, especially just before you switch the engine off; this wastes fuel needlessly and washes oil down from the inside cylinder walls, owing to loss of oil pressure.
5. Eliminate jack-rabbit starts. Accelerate slowly when starting from dead stop. Don’t push pedal down more than 1/4 of the total foot travel. This allows carburetor to function at peak efficiency.
HOW TO BUY GASOLINE
6. Buy gasoline during coolest time of day – early morning or late evening is best. During these times gasoline is densest. Keep in mind – gas pumps measure volumes of gasoline, not densities of fuel concentration. You are charged according to “volume of measurement”.
7. Choose type and brand of gasoline carefully. Certain brands provide you with greater economy because of better quality. Use the brands which “seem” most beneficial.
8. Avoid filling gas tank to top. Overfilling results in sloshing over and out of tank. Never fill gas tank past the first “click” of fuel nozzle, if nozzle is automatic.
HOW TO DRIVE ECONOMICALLY
9. Exceeding 40 mph forces your auto to overcome tremendous wind resistance.
10. Never exceed legal speed limit. Primarily they are set for your traveling safety, however better gas efficiency also occurs. Traveling at 55 mph give you up to 21% better mileage when compared to former legal speed limits of 65 mph and 70 mph.